Do You Know That You Can Be A Big Part Of The Successful Execution Of The Monthly Toledo REIA Meeting?
We need volunteers in the following areas on an ongoing basis:
- Selling pizza and snacks.
- Assisting business partners in setting up their displays.
- Selling REIA merchandise at the REIA Store.
- Handing out Member’s Benefit Lists.
- Snapping photos of happy attendees, speakers and the crowd.
- Assisting at the treasurer’s table.
- Assisting at the visitor’s table.
- Setting up the audio, video and computer equipment.
- Setting up the meeting signs.
- Handling the microphones during interactive sessions.
- Setting up speaker’s table.
- Selling 50/50 tickets.
- Helping to get the Buy/Sell/Trade clipboard filled out.
- Unloading equipment from cars.
Volunteering is easy. Just show up at the meeting at 1800 hrs (6 pm) and see a Board Member. They’re the folks with the gold name tags. They’ll put you to work!